Monday, January 30, 2012

Cool gamer tags for a girl?

I need some cool suggestions for a gamer tag. My name is Autumn and my middle name is Rose and i like to use the both of them together in different ways for different usernames i have on sites so if u can atleast try to include my first name..I play Halo Reach, Call of Duty Black Ops. etc. stuff like that. Also, any cool mottos :) ThanksCool gamer tags for a girl?
Maybe something like Rawr-At-Autumn? Try something that relates to you, if you like the band Never Shout Never, you could do NeverShoutAutumn. :3



PS. I play Halo Reach too, add me on xbox live? My gamertag is steadiedpluto4. :DCool gamer tags for a girl?
Mabye xXRosesInAtumnXx?? Add me gtag=GonzbolCool gamer tags for a girl?
If i was a girl my tag would haft to be somthin unatractive like "Armpitt" or somthin but.... Here you go.

AUHTEY_CRASH
Auhtey_Crush

Rosakillu
Chica_con_Carne
  • superchips
  • new cd releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment