Thursday, January 26, 2012

My girlfriend got me the most retarded videogame for my birthday?

and she actually wants to watch me play and enjoy it. it's called rapla fishing frenzy.

does girls know nothing about video games? and she was so excited because its an xbox360 game and she thinks shes a cool girl for getting me something guys like.



when she comes over tomorrow do I actually have to sit, play it and smile? if I don't pretend to like it will it hurt her feelings?My girlfriend got me the most retarded videogame for my birthday?
I'm a gamer girl and I pity you. Did she keep the receipt? If so, tell her that you appreciate the thought but the game doesn't appeal to you. Return it or even better, exchange it for something you'd rather play - if possible, get a game the two of you can play together, so she recognizes that you care and aren't trying to insult her.
Just keep reminding yourself it's the thought that counts.My girlfriend got me the most retarded videogame for my birthday?
if u love her, just take it and have fun with her. at least she tried not as if she doesnt.
Shoot, I would have given you the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.My girlfriend got me the most retarded videogame for my birthday?
I literally laughed out loud.
I personally would not mind if my boyfriend did not like the game I got him. If you are nice about it you could probably go and exchange it for a game you really do like. Then she can watch you play that one.. but I am not every girl. I would want my bf to be honest with me because I would want him to actually use what I got him and not just lie about it.
I never complain about what my girlfriend give me for present.

It has the value.

No comments:

Post a Comment