Monday, January 30, 2012

Do girls like players/assholes?

Do most girls like players/assholes? I see it a lot and seems like a lot of girls don't really want a relationship but rather just to have fun and get laid. I been with girls but I don't constantly go out hunting for girls to fool around with having one-night stands even though I feel I can in my opion. I am a pretty good looking 20 year old built big guy (not fat but have a small pot-belly) with a strong personality. I'm pretty "self confident" but not arrogant. Like to have a good time and laugh. I'd like to say I have high-energy and good vibes. I like to drink, have a good time but not excessively. I do it to have a good time but I see alot of shi*heads get stupid, play games with girls whatever. I don't really care because I know they will eventually learn a lesson. I don't listen when these girls talk about there pathetic boyfriends anyways. I guess I need to hunt for girls that are secure of themselves and have a carrer on there hands and likes to have fun the right way I guess. They seem to be my type. It's hard though. I see alot of insecure and pathetic girls around here. I also ask this because 2 of my sisters had nice boyfriends and dumped them for some low-lifes. They are gentlemen with low qualities and treat them like "objects" behind my back and it bugs me. They fear me so they act all nice around them. My sister are insecure anyways so that figures. My other younger sister is 17 and concerns me. She doesent use her head and seems like she likes those bad boys. She seems like her future trouble and basically all I can do is warn her. I know how the bad boy thing works but doesent interest me because these kinds are in it for the pus** and drama. They don't care, neither do I but not in a arrogant way. I see a lot of young single girls with kids. I see girls don't like really nice lame guys and I am neither. I am in the middle I guess. No one messes with me anyways. I am well I guess I can say just me. Anyways, I guess I just need to be more open with the girls. I feel like I can't attract them sexually because I precieve girls differently even though I know how alot of them are. Like to get to know them first to see if they are worthy. I also see alot of decent girls with nice cars around here and seem pretty cool. I live near Chicago so finding girls is not a problem but more and so I guess I am wondering how to find a girl that's worthwhile and likes to have fun.



My point is. A lot of girls dig the assholes huh?Do girls like players/assholes?
Personally, I absolutely hate man-whores,flirts, players and assholes. First off, they only lead girls on for their own personal benefit and don't care about anyone's feelings but their own. SELFISH. Also, I find it very unattractive when a guy has "been around the block" a few times. It gives me an idea of their real intentions which, for the most part, are never innocent. I can only speak for myself when I say that more guys should STOP being flirts and man-whores because it is not a good "title", no matter how many girls you "score". You sound like the type of guy that is nice and actually will care for a girl the right way. I would go for you. But hopefully you find a smart girl who goes for the right kinda guys. Good luck with the search; don't give up hope, you wil find her. :)



%26lt;3
Not all girls. I thought this guy was really nice and everything, and I liked him, but he turned out to be a complete jerk, so I don't even look in his direction anymore. D:



But yeah, some girls are complete hellsters.Do girls like players/assholes?
Ok its not that I like assholes.

But I do like fiesty boys.

If I yell at you, you MUST stand up to me. Don't take it like an idiot. It pisses us off yelling to ourselves.

We just need guys that won't let people walk all over us.
The worst part is they don't even admit it. I'm only in HS, but I've finally realized girls are completely bullsh*tting you if they say taht they like "nice, sensitive guys"Do girls like players/assholes?
True. They can't help it. It's a string of one ****** after the other, and then they actually complain about them like they're a victim. Sheesh!
Heck No! i dont like assholes, or players, niether do i like guys who are a smart ***
i dont think anyone would like an asshole. as a friend or bf/gf. those people honestly have no life. and need to grow up fast
heck no. hate those guys!
Depends on the girl, perhaps those girls assume that all guys are jerks, or they can change those girls. Some girls just seem to attract jerks for some reason, Idk why. Sometimes it is confidence issues.



Your sisters may not realize those guys are really jerks until they get hurt emotionally or something. No talking out of what one perceives to be love.



Oh, and you'll find someone for yourself eventually. Confidence helps out a lot. Find a girl who has similar interests, that's a good place to start.
uh i didnt read ur ESSAY but from ur lil headline thing and the last thing u said im going to say.... last time i checked im a girl but i most def. dont like assholes so yeah no... ur incorrect bucko
well the girls who are insecure about themselves do, but what you need and say you wanted, is a mature, confident girl. I love girls like that. She has a boyfrend of 2 years and he isn't an asshole, or jerk, he's sort of a brainiac though. I don't know man it's rough because the girls like that seem to like intellectual guys, and the girls who are dumb and insecure like dumb guys, so where do us middle guys fit in?



Girls answer that and answer this!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
mm just read the headline adn the "point" and i think NO, that they don't, i think girls may gravitate towards guys that ignore them and stuff because it makes them want the more, you know the whole, want what you can't have thing, but i think that in reality, all girls want a nice guy to treat them right
We like the bad boys..because first we think we can help them and secondly because we don't think we deserve the "good" guys.

I spent far too many years taking the crap from the insecure little boys needing someone to take care of them. I spent far too many years doubting my own worthiness and convincing myself that no one else would want me..so I should just be happy that someone is there.

Honestly..how pathetic is that?

You seem like a good guy and it does my heart well that there are guys out there like you. You might have to break down some walls to get through to these girls, including your sister. But, they deserve to be happy and be treated with respect and love.


Since I used to be one of these girls, I can say that it is such a trend because most young people are just that...YOUNG! When they mature they will have been hurt and used enough to turn to decent respectable guys. Personally I was attracted to assholes because they definitely know what females want to hear! They know how to manipulate a naive mind. Also the false thoughts of changing a doggish male into a "dream man" just made me feel so confident and hopeful for some reason. After my daughter was born (premature, because of stress) I finally realized that it isn't worth it.
NO. They are falsely attracted to them because everyone ELSE thinks they are cool and popular and sooo hottt...



a girl may like this *** but she will secretly inside HATE the lame bastard



its kinda fun to be treated as a piece of *** becuase that means you know you have one. nice guys lie. lol



i went out with a popular guy at my school and regret EVERY MINUTE!!



ive gone out with normal guys and have happy memories... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment