Monday, January 30, 2012

Girls click here for a cool game?!?

http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/celebs/funst鈥?/a>



Comments? What did you ask it? I asked it lots of questions and I like every single answer. Hopefully it really does work! Do you think it works?!Girls click here for a cool game?!?
My friend had the real Magic 8 ball it was soooo cool :]



She brought it to school once.

And I doubt its right lol.
OMG!!! i love that thing.... :) a liked every answer. i even asked questions i knew the answer to and it was right!!!



THANKS!!!!!!!!Girls click here for a cool game?!?
if (rand(1,2) == 1)

echo 'yes'

else

echo 'no'
I dont really like it. You dont even have to type anyting in and it will give you an answer so its not like real or anything.



I asked it if I should be doing this project at my church that I signed up for and that I am having a lot of stress over.Girls click here for a cool game?!?
i was all like "ooh! a thing! i wanna click it!" so i clicked it! i saw PUPPIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment