Monday, January 30, 2012

Question for Guys - Video Games?

Just a poll.



Do you like when you find a girl who plays video games? I'm a girl gamer, and I know a lot of my guy friends thinks its cool that I'm a girl and can kick *** at 360.



Just curious what you guys think.Question for Guys - Video Games?
I would really enjoy a girl who can play games , Yes. ( May i marry you ?)
usually the more a man and a woman have in common the more compatible they are and ever gamer guy loves a gamer girl...as long as she doesn't steal our thunder/Take our spotlightQuestion for Guys - Video Games?
Its cool unless dat ur a trash talkin b****h.
it should be illegalQuestion for Guys - Video Games?
this may sound sexist but it depends.im not saying every girl has to put on make up and a put on some lingerea for a guy but.....it aint exactly hot either when your sittin there poppin zits and lookin fat from sittin infront of the tv all day (same for guys)
It depends on what games she is into. For example, if she's just into racing or whatnot then it doesn't really affect me since I don't like those kinds of games. However, if she's into FPS, then it's something that I enjoy so yeah, that'd be cool.
This reminds me of my big cousin.. she used to have online 360 with a mic, lots of stuff that goes with the xbox 360, she had LOTS of games too. She had LOADS of achievements and stuff like that, and lots of friends, and she kicks lots of people's *** on there...
yeah it's pretty cool, something more to talk about, as long as they're not the type that's like "I'm so good. I'm a girl and kick your *** at video games, how do you feel now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment