Thursday, January 26, 2012

What cool games are good for a 13th birthday party?

I seriously need good games for my 13th birthday party!!!

I've looked all over the internet.

It WAS NOT helpful.

Out of like a million games, I only liked 3!

I need good games.

It's an only girls party.

So no stupid kissing games.

Because that's pretty much all I see over the internet.

I'm having around 7 girls.

And my party's next week!!!

Answer well please!

I NEED HELP!

Thanks!



xxo

CandaceWhat cool games are good for a 13th birthday party?
Well if you're looking for something original but still fun then get Twister. ((The Original)). Or you can get Sing Star if you have a Ps2 or a Xbox. What cool games are good for a 13th birthday party?
wii sports, cooking, dancing and other wii games !What cool games are good for a 13th birthday party?
u didn't tell the console but i would go with guitar hero cos its on very console or u could try one of those "singstar'' games for ps2...
hi

No comments:

Post a Comment