Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why do girls play games and turn thier backs?

okay i was with afemale for about 2 years i supported her financially and all she was not all that pretty compared to me but had agreat personality well when times got ruff she ended up leavin me for some one she says is hiv positive so of course i had to stop bein intamite with her but she continued to call and come over to see me i had started dating other people and once she had seen that she became my number one hater talkin to all of my enemys feedin in to rumors and lyes well i stopped talkin to alot of my friends because they ended up bein back stabbers so she began to talk to these people and pry into my buissness of what i was doin now that we had been apart my heart is brocken because not only had she left me but she completely decieved me and now i have no idea whether to continue to be cool with her because maybe she was just jelous over the fact i was moving on but how should i go about gettin over the sitouation this is someone who just turned thier back on me for nothingWhy do girls play games and turn thier backs?
Ok...whats your question? why do girls play games? Because guys like you let them !!!! Only people can get away with what you allow them to get away with....obviously you never confronted her on the issues you mentioned above therefore she kept doing them.....and why do you want to be cool with someone that does that to you? Leaving you to go with someone who is ill, then talks bad about you, uses you and hates you for reasons you never mentioned other than you moved on??? this girl is coco loco.....pick yourself up and reevaluate this situation...your wasting your time...but you need to figure that out and sounds like that will take time to do..........there really is no good answer for you.....she's a bad cookie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment