Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hey is this site Cool? >For Girls?

Okay, so like....i have this site, and me and my friends made it together. WE are only middle schoolers...we have made commercials and everything for our site...but we want to know if YOU think its cool

our goal: Our goal for the site is like a paradise for girls to go and chillax, play games, look at tips, ask advice and everything. Its called the glamour girl site aka: The candy club

www.candy-club.wetpaint.com is the site....check around the advice, tips, games (funniest games), and anywhere else u think is cool

PS: If you see the name roxie, then thats me...THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!%26gt;Glam Girls Rule lol :-) (www.candy-club.wetpaint.com)Hey is this site Cool? %26gt;For Girls?
It looked good to me ^_^

I know I'm not a girl, but I liked it. And yes, I am weird ^^
ya it is cool site i love it

Report Abuse

Hey is this site Cool? %26gt;For Girls?
omg i like it but like where did u go to make it? please e-mail me if u read this.

Report Abuse


hi ayana!!! of course I love it!! :)Hey is this site Cool? %26gt;For Girls?
yeah some of the girls in my class go to it lol ^^ so yeah its a good site for chicks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment