Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's kinda of girls do you like?

I'm 18 and I'm just wondering. It seems like I'm surrounded by a lot of super interesting girls, and gamer girls, and girls who can sing, and girls who are easy... Like disregard looks for 2 seconds, no I'm that kid who can't fit out the bedroom door and I'm not hideous to look at, I'm also not the girl who got the boob job the day she turned 18. I'm just your everyday cute girl and I'm cool with saying that straight up. I just want to know like... what are you guys into? Here's me: I'm a super laid back, cool with almost anything, go with the flow kinda person. I love to travel SO much; it's pretty much my dream to hop in a Westfalia and cruise around the content listening to Third Eye Blind, swimming in the ocean, and meeting people. I do like a good party, I don't party every day or anything, but when I do party I party pretty hard. The way I see it, I'm young, like... for how much longer is climbing trees, growing out long hair, dancing on tables, sleeping in hostels, and getting the whole club to stop grinding and start moshing going to be fun, possible, and even kind of acceptable? I say 10 years max, so I do live really fast. I'm just wondering if the general public is into... that^^ And you are the general public! To be honest it's just that sometimes I'll look around and think, "Wow in a world of strong independent women, what I have I really got goin' on?"

Thanks guys, you're my favorite!

Also way to be a reader and make it to the end of what basically just turned into my autobiography!What's kinda of girls do you like?
I prefer White or Asian women.What's kinda of girls do you like?
The ones you dont pay for

No comments:

Post a Comment