Thursday, January 26, 2012

Guys: Thoughts on girls playing games?

I've been playing games for a few years now, and I've met some really cool people. But there's people out there that aren't as nice as you'd want them to be.



So I wondered, what are your thoughts on girls playing games like Call of Duty, or World of Warcraft?Guys: Thoughts on girls playing games?
To be honest, I think that it is totally cool because being a casual videogamer myself, i like girls who dont think your nerdy or have no life because you play videogames alot. And having something in common with girls other than you both enjoy pizza and ice cream, thats just what I think, other people might give different answers
The only care I have on the ladies playing games is the same for the guys. Are they able to do what they say they can? If you can't, step back and let someone else do it. If you can, join up.



Gaming is the ultimate equalizer. If you're good it shows. It you're not it doesn't matter. Gender plays no roll (troloolol gaming hummor!) in that.Guys: Thoughts on girls playing games?
My ex use to play WOW and other games with me I thought it was hot. However, when games get in the way of the relationship it becomes a problem. If you have a date planned and decide to change it to play Zombies on Call of duty it becomes a problem for any couple. This was her, mind you, not me.
I'm a guy and i have absolutely no problem with a girl playing video games. But if my girlfriend were to play video games and just ignore me all the time..we could then have a problem. There is not rule that says girls cant play video games or only guys can. I know a lot of girl who play video games. They love it. Nobody should stop what makes them happy and what they love no matter what it is.Guys: Thoughts on girls playing games?
I play WoW. When I need DPS, heals, or a tank, I look for DPS, healers, and tanks. I don't screen players for gender when I look for these things. If you are a capable and competent healer: welcome aboard. If you can't heal to save your life: please leave so I can find someone who can heal.
I think that its fine that girls play them. There's no rule that says you have to be a male to play those types of games. If a girl wants to I think its fine
It's perfectly normal. I'm a girl and I personally love violent games and for some reason, when I play Call of Duty during lunch at school, all the guys think I'm hot and ask me out.
It's nice to know you play video games because most girls don't play video games and i think it's howt and I say it's a gift just keep playing.
I think its okay personally i think anyone who playsn a rpg is odd but i know its not true

For me girls that play games allready seem to be wierd but if ur nice and normal thats awsome!
cool most girls think games are lame... i think its rare and i like it because playing with only dudes is kinda boring all they do is talk crap and think there the best and stuff...
As long as they dont over take the gaming world, im fine because other than that, where do the males go? Thats like our escape place to go when we dont wanna be bothered by ladies. But im fine with it.
its cool one of my bestfriends play halo reach with me all the time and she pwns me everyday (its just annoying when girls are just playing for attention and mostly suck)
i don't care. i do get annoyed when girls think they deserve special attention just because they think they play video games and own a mic.
I think there's no problem just cause they're girls doesn't mean they aren't good.
I think it's cool to play, games are not just made for us 'males' to enjoy, they are made for everyone.

just ignore what people say, its all cool
hot hot HOT!
fine my girl friends better than me at mortal kombat

No comments:

Post a Comment