Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you find a find a cool girl to be with ?

I am looking for a girl who is down to earth. I want to open a small business, travel, and really have a good time with life.

I always run into women who are about nothing or spend more time complaining about life rather that trying to change it according to their desires.

I am an odd guy to most and am looking for someone really down to earth and relaxed.

Where is a good place to find someone. The bookstore is a really cool place to go, but I don't have any game anymoreHow do you find a find a cool girl to be with ?
Look outside of the places that you usually look. I am right here too. lol
i think you could go out in clubs or something like that



======================================鈥?br>
If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://www.**************/go3.phpHow do you find a find a cool girl to be with ?
aw. you sound like a really nice guy. be mysterious.... i work at a bookstore and if i see a good looking guy (a guy who cares about what he looks like... Tries to look good) and i don't know anything about him, i usually want to get to know him. make girls want to get to know you. :)
I get guys because I am not looking for them. By the way you are not odd at all. You like what I like. Just go out and someone will come to you. You deserve someone really special because you are not going to put up with anything less than that, me too.How do you find a find a cool girl to be with ?
this the very wrong place to go find a down to earth girl ...don't struggle for it Mrs right will come at the right time

No comments:

Post a Comment