Monday, January 23, 2012

Girls I need advice: head games?

This question is more directed to girls. As I'm trying to grasp this concept.



As a guy, I have a hard time understanding the rational by some woman's actions.



Here's the situation: This girl expressed interest in me, and found me to be attractive, and I found out, so I took the initiative and started talking to her. She is drop dead gorgeous by the way. Anyways, she expressed interest in me, but we could only be friends because she had a boyfriend. I was like ok, cool, and was appreciative that she was upfront with me about it also I just liked her for her personality not even her looks which was just a bonus. She said she liked me, and she always complained about how she didn't like her boyfriend, but never wanted to talk to her about the relationship she was in, and I basically said I'd date her if she was single and if she wanted to. We talked for several weeks, everything seemed cool, but then I found out she was making fun of me behind my back. So I stopped talking to her.



The first question I have is why would she continue talking to me and going out of her way if she was also saying crap about me?



So I didn't talk to her for over a year, and one day she approached me and started talking to me, and I just thought things were cool again between us. I messaged her on facebook and expressed to her that I really enjoyed the conversations we used to have, and thought she was the sweetest girl with the coolest personality and I felt hurt when I found out she was talking crap behind my back, but I'm not holding a grudge and if she wants to be friends still then cool. She blocked me on the site for what I thought was a pretty nice direct message, then the very next time she saw me she started talking to me again as if everything was cool.



My next question is why would she block me from facebook then approach me the next day? If the message was offensive or wasn't nice then I highly doubt she would've talked to me afterward.



I felt like she had some type of hidden agenda, or was trying to play some sort of game with me, so I told her friend pretty much that I didn't want her to talk to me since she treats me like this. Afterward she hasn't talked to me since. At first she looked very angry when she saw me, got really red. I then told her friend, not to get me wrong but I really liked her and she is someone that captured my heart just by the conversations we had and how she made me feel, and some other crap. I also mentioned that I'm willing to forgive her and be friends with her. Since then she doesn't seem to be angry when she sees me but also doesn't talk to me. I've noticed her looking at me, but I don't know how to take that, I mean I'm still blocked on her facebook. Don't get me wrong I still think of her, I mean I do see her everyday at work.



My final question is, what does she want from me if anything, and what does she expect to prove from all of this?



I know when I originally met her she had a boyfriend and I know that she broke up with that guy and is now dating some other guy. I also know that she is absolutely stunning in appearance so guys are constantly throwing themselves at her. It also appears that it bothers her that I'm not going out of my way to try to talk to her.



why do girls play head games?Girls I need advice: head games?
That girl is a pure Biaatch. Pure.

I've been there, they enjoy it when someone chases after them. It's that simple.

Ignore her man, take my advice. Being nice to her will only make you more hurt.

I've been through that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment