Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why do girls play games with a guys head?????? GIRLS HELP!!!?

I met this girl about a month ago, super cool, cute, athletic and all that good stuff....We are friends right now but we really dont hang out with each other that much, i know if we spent some more time with each other we could be alot better friends and maybe even go out with each other.....But anyway, for the last 2-3 weeks she has been sending me the most mixed up signals you have ever seen, some days she will constantly stare at me and mess around with me, like when we were out eating with some friends we were sitting next to each other and she kept on putting her foot on mine and moving it back and forth slowly and i would keep catching her staring at me and i would just stare back....And now this weekend she asked me what im doin and i told her i dont have any plans yet and she hasnt gotten back to me or anything yet...Im guessing she wanted to hang out cuz why else would she ask me that?? What do most of you girls do when u like a guy but dont know him that well??Why do girls play games with a guys head?????? GIRLS HELP!!!?
She is waiting for you to ask her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment