Monday, January 30, 2012

Do girl's play nazi zombies or resident evil 5? If so, can I have your psn please?

I know I probably would get negative comments or whatever. But I play with guys all the time and just would be cool to play with a girl gamer for once or something.Do girl's play nazi zombies or resident evil 5? If so, can I have your psn please?
I'm a girl and I play RE5.



psn: detoxcocktailsDo girl's play nazi zombies or resident evil 5? If so, can I have your psn please?
dude. ur doing this wrong. if u want girl gamers to be added

on ur psn. u gotta leave YOUR psn on here. and ask them

to add u.



otherwise, most girls probably won't leave their psn in a public

site like this.Do girl's play nazi zombies or resident evil 5? If so, can I have your psn please?
i play nazi zombies but i am on the xbox sooooooooo
smh at desperate people.



btw most girls dont play that game.





Most ive seen playe fighting games and co op like games like Left for dead. Other games are usually just dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment