Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is this girl playing games? O should I just play it cool?

If you read my last question..".Whats up with my date? She is crazy.?"...An update...we already had our second date....then she says after she walks out my front door "call me sometime or I will call you or whichever".....So i played it cool and I didnt bother to call or text her for three days. I go about my business. Then out of nowhere she texts me and says "she is mad at me cause I never called her like she had asked me to." I told her "I agree I should have called her but didnt think you liked me" She then says...."I understand, i like to take things slow and am very cautious with people I meet. I like u but that doesnt mean i dont want to text or talk to you" I said "absolutely and i agree lets take it slow" So I wait another day and I call her and leave a voice message this time saying "her voice message is wonderful and ask her to call me" she doesnt call me back. What is up with her? Why the mind games? What do I so at this point? Just play it cool? I hate this BS with womenIs this girl playing games? O should I just play it cool?
sup. dude girls are crazy all of then (no affence girls) lol no i mean u never no wat to do ASK HER tell her ur confused. keep safe dude
she just dont want anybodi 2 get wit her jus 2 get in her pantz she is bein' cautious andgetting2 no u someone has proballyhurther inthe pastIs this girl playing games? O should I just play it cool?
A person uses approximately fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day!
She's crazy, don't take it personally.Is this girl playing games? O should I just play it cool?
haha. it hasn't lasted long enough. wait a lil longer and if she still does all this BS, then u know shes playin ya. time to move on then
call her the next day or text her
tell straight out!!! you never know unless you ask

No comments:

Post a Comment