Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anyone out there thinking of trying World of Warcraft?

If theres anyone who's thinking of trying world of warcraft, let me know. I can do the "Recruit-a-friend" and get benefits for the both of us. Like faster leveling speed, teleportation, even a free month of game play for you if you decide to upgrade to a regular account. Plus you'd get to hang out with a really cool girl like me in game :) hehe.



Let me know :)Anyone out there thinking of trying World of Warcraft?
You're a guy aren't you?



No I'm not. Glad I got out. I check the news on them once in awhile, and the changes they're making to it recently... yeesh. No thanks.Anyone out there thinking of trying World of Warcraft?
i used to play, and i'm going to tell you right now, don't, i have my reasons, but for the love of god, don't, waste of time and money
  • chrome download
  • batman games for kids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment