Saturday, February 18, 2012

Xbox Games?

Hey does any one know if there is a cool xbox game thats on live, thats for girls, but kind of like call of duty 4, where there is site on the game and your name and team members stuff like that.....Xbox Games?
Barbie, this is xbox Jimmy.Xbox Games?
I'm not sure I'm understanding the question. You want a first-person shooter game oriented specifically for girls? And you want it to be multiplayer over Xbox Live? I'm not sure such a game actually exists, though I could be mistaken. Most any FPS game will suit your needs--save, of course, for the "for girls". I'm not sure what you mean by this. Perhaps if you expanded your question a bit, explain more what you're looking for. As it is, it sounds to me like you're wanting CoD4 with pink rifles and frilly helmets.Xbox Games?
I don't think there could possibly be a game resembling call of duty 4 that's "made for girls". If your talking about Xbox 360 games, you could probably look through a list of all games first. There's probably only like 100 or so games that could be on a list of popular games.
guitar hero definitely. it's soo cool and it does post your stuff on guitarhero.com so you should check it out [=

No comments:

Post a Comment