Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you an asian game that you download, (not a mmorpg) where you can walk explore and talk to people...?

talk to npcs and get a job like do whatever but it isn't a killing game i mean its a game for girls or idk anything but it has to be cute and you know where you can work in a restaurant buy clothes and you knoww those stuff! what are those games called? I keep searching them up on google but they dont give me good suggestions..... I really need a game like this! and it would be really cool if there was a game where you could raise a girl from a little child to a grownup soo please helppp me!!! and if you could please tell me a website where I could find all this information fromDo you an asian game that you download, (not a mmorpg) where you can walk explore and talk to people...?
Maplestory.nexon.netDo you an asian game that you download, (not a mmorpg) where you can walk explore and talk to people...?
check this list out all online social games http://thebigmmorpglist.com/category/soc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment