Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is something cool I can email a girl after a great date?

Went out with a girl yesterday. We went to a baseball game and than to a couple places after. We had a really good time. I want to send her a note today. Does anyone have a cute ideas about the content besides "I had a great time." I don't really have a plan for the next date but should I mention it at this point. I know we talked about going hiking but I'm not sure. Anyone ever receive any cool next day messages or should I wait?



Thanks!What is something cool I can email a girl after a great date?
tell her she's amazing and totally flatter her if u like her. be like, "i'd really like to hang out again sometime soon. when would you be free?"

hope i've helped!



help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i always like when a guy says "i had a good time. you looked real cute. ;)"What is something cool I can email a girl after a great date?
I'd write something like this;



Thanks for a great time last night...(mention something funny that happened or name the place you had the most fun)

Maybe, we could go out again sometime. (maybe tell her how good she looked)

Call me,



This way you're not exactly setting a date for the next time you go out but you're bringing it up....
if you know that she was really into you on the date then yes send her a nice email like had fun lets do dinner and a movie. But if she wasnt that into you just see if she tries to get a hold of you.What is something cool I can email a girl after a great date?
just send her a txt or email telling her u had a great time with her yesterday and that ur really looking forward to the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment