Sunday, February 12, 2012

What should i do do for a Girls B-Day party (turning 11)?

Hi I am turning 11 on March 5th i need some really cool ideas for my party !

I am NOT a girly girl so no makeup or whatever and my friends are not girly girls either i have planned some cool games already and i want it to be a sleepover but i want to go out to eat and stuff too.

So this is what i need help choosing:

A theme

A place

A place to eat

Games

pranks

places to go out to and play things like bowling etc.

and a design for cake

etc.



I am leaving this all up to you i can not think of anything and to answer this question you have to have ideas not something like do whatever you want cuz i am brain dead!What should i do do for a Girls B-Day party (turning 11)?
I'm not a "girly girl either so I'll give you some ideas that I would've liked when I was turning 11.



You could go to an ice/normal skating rink. Those are always fun.

Also pizza joints are always cool. If you decide to do pizza, go somewhere local because it's always neater. And there's even some pizza places that'll let birthday groups go in the back and make little personal pizzas.

And what about one of those 'fun parks'? Those places normally have awesome things like go-carts, climbing walls, an arcade, food, etc.



I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'pranks', but you could prank call. That's what I did when I was your age. It entertained me and my friends for hours. Just grab a phone book and a cellphone and go from there. (just make sure you *67, haha.)



You can have silly string or water balloon fights. Hula hoop contests maybe?



And then at night you can have some good ol' fashioned scary movie time! I use to watch "Child's Play" and things like that. I would suggest getting Jiffy Pop popcorn 'cause its fun to make.



Happy birthday :)What should i do do for a Girls B-Day party (turning 11)?
For my 11th birthday, we rented a limo.



First, we picked all my girls up



Then, we drove around, had snacks, talked, blasted music



Then, we went to a good Italian resturaunt, then we had the limo take us to my house



Then, we did stuff, ate cake and ice cream, and I opened presents and the parents picked the guests up.



That would be fun, you could add a sle epover, too



~OR~



You could do a hotel party.



Have your guests arrive, run around the hotel, swim, and watch movies, and eat! You can order pizza and stuff.



For a cake you could do your favorite designer, like for my Sweet 13, I'm getting a Juicy cake, or google image sweet 16 cake and they are tons of cute ones. I really like a pink and zebra topsy turvy cake.



Happy Birthday, Girl!!What should i do do for a Girls B-Day party (turning 11)?
Hi I turn 11 tomorrow and my party is on friday... so i will tell you what are my plans :).

Ok the theme is a cookie party. We are going to be making, %26amp; baking cookies. After that We are going to play some pretty awesome games.

Here are the games

1. Mummy wrap relay race - Have people in groups of two and have them get wrapped up in toilet paper, take turns and who ever does it the fastest wins.

2.American Idol - well you know about american idol now do you??

3. Jello eating Contest- have them eat jello with no spoons... or forks i guess.

4. M %26amp; M's challenge - A person in blind folded and you have a bowl for them filled with m%26amp;m's or skittles or recess pieces, They pick out two candies and they take off the blind fold to see what color they are. If they are the same color they get to chew it, If not the candy sits in there mouth until their next turn to pick candies once they are the same color they finally get to digest it.



We are going to have an Ice cream cake from baskin robbins and everything!!



Oh and by the way Happy Soon Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment