Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?

I asked her to hang out Friday night. We ended up walking for 2 hours in New York City at 10pm, on random streets. The whole time we were just going back and forth with the teasing.



Anyhow, we get along amazingly well. She's a really different girl too - no game playing at all! Except for one time when she immediately introduced herself to a passing hot guy and talked to him for 10 minutes while shooting me glances (I totally understand hahaha.) But she didn't go further and while we left, she almost completely ignored him. I thought that was the coolest thing.



It was not one of those "okay, lets have a dinner and a movie" dates. We just hung out for 3-4 hours and then grabbed some food. Didn't feel like a date at all. Seriously, the way we talked, it was like we were already girlfriend/boyfriend. None of this "will you call me again?" stuff. We've only known each other for 2 weeks!



But since this isn't the normal dating pace, how should I do this? I see her in class Monday - Do I hang out with her Monday night, or wait till next weekend? She seems waaaaaaaay too into me. She doesn't seem like a game-playing girl; If I go slow, she might lose interest - if I move too fast, again she might lose interest. In my case, what should I do? Obviously I'm not going to hang out with her every day before we're even official!This girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?
I can't tell you what to do...but I will tell you what NOT to do: Don't overthink it! Just go with the flow right now, enjoy your time with her, and don't try to analyze it too much.
*envy*

I hate you

=.=



lol~This girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?
was it really vital to write that much?



do what you want.. do what feels right. you are making too much of it, and honestly you sound waaaaaaaaaay anxious. just chill out, one day at a time.
go steady!! alllllllllrighhhhhhttttt ;) .... ;) ....



be friends, or .. chase her already will ya?! lol XDThis girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?
well why don't u ask her out on a date or something give her choclates and flowers and then i guess if she like you it will be happy endings





PS: take her on alot of dates to really nice resteraunts and stuff like that
MARRY HER
I'm glad you had a good time. What do you want to do? Do you want to hang out with her Monday night? If so, then just ask her! It's as simple as that. You say that she doesn't play games, so don't play games back. Don't play hard to get but don't bet in her face so much that she can't breathe. Don't wait for another weekend.



If you hang out with her again on Monday then that may help you set a pace that's good for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment