Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm writing a book and I need a few cool teenage girl names and just a few boy names?

My book is called The Elements about a game me and my friends used to play, I just need a few cool Teenage Girl Names and a few guy ones too. It was really fun I mean I have their 'power' names like mine's InvisibleFire, but I can't find a good 'normal' name for her.I'm writing a book and I need a few cool teenage girl names and just a few boy names?
well a pretty name that means fire is ; Devi (could be a nickname for a name like Devin) girl's name

good fire names ; Aden (boy) , Iggy (boy) , Aiden (unisex) Brenton (boy) , Kindle (girl)

Some good names that I personal like are ; Jade, Eva, Ava, Liam, Genevieve, Walker, %26amp; Cameron. Good luck on your book %26amp; I hope I helped!
For writing inspiration



http://profiles.yahoo.com/blog/ZS4GT34E6鈥?/a>I'm writing a book and I need a few cool teenage girl names and just a few boy names?
I don't really have any names for you, but please don't use any new "trendy" names. Like... Kandi, Kloe, or stupidly spelled ones. Sorry if this is not much help, but good luck on your book!
1. Jacob

1. Emma



2. Michael

2. Isabella



3. Ethan

3. Emily



4. Joshua

4. Madison



5. Daniel

5. Ava



6. Alexander

6. Olivia



7. Anthony

7. Sophia



8. William

8. Abigail



9. Christopher

9. Elizabeth



10. Matthew

10. Chloe



I got this off of the top girls/boys name of 2008. Hope it helps!I'm writing a book and I need a few cool teenage girl names and just a few boy names?
ive always liked the name emma...or nikki...or rikki? ryan i thought has always been a cool name for a girl. peyton? yeah, im no help
Girls

Victoria

Ali

Maria

Kaylee

Sierra

Caroline

Elena

Sydney

Rosa/rose

Candice

Amanda

Madison

Kathrine

Luna

Frost

Raven:) (that's my name lol i just think it's pretty)

Aleesa

Maya

Morgan

Dakota

Kassondra/ Kasey

Virginia

Tarlynn

Lindsey

Jenna

Nikkie

Abigail

Theresa

Lissa

Emma

Avery

Mandy

Guys

Gabriel

Chase

Allen

Simon

Jase

Alec

Jonathan

Daniel

Nick

Jamie

TY

Alexander

Jagger

Damon

Collin

Sebastian

Richard.

Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment