Saturday, February 18, 2012

Single guy looking for decent single girl.?

Now i'm sure if i were to just leave my house i would probably have a greater chance in finding somebody, and a lot of times i just play it off my chances, which a lot of t imes lead me towards girls with kids, or with boyfriends, or married. But it almost seems like i'm not one who is designed for love. I am actually a pretty cool person to be around the problem is that my typical schedule consist of going to school (college) coming back home doing some minor responsibilities and chilling at home till the next day. I work occasionally to make some money and survive but nothing fulltime. I dont do clubs or large party scenes something about competition between guys for girls just kind of looks dumb to me. So i'm just at home a lot and so the question is how can i find a cool decent girl that likes video games and is funny and down to earth without them already being taken?(they usually are taken at least the the few i have known are almost always taken.)Single guy looking for decent single girl.?
Too bad I'm taken.



Alright, most of the finding part of relationships is chance. I'll bet that there are soem quieter girls at your school who wouldn't mind a cup of coffee. Some girls might not like everything you do, but you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment