Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Girls... Is She is playing games with me? Advice?

A year ago I asked out a girl but said she wasn't looking for anybody. Now a year later, she has been weird. Like when I go talk to her older brother (he's been really cool ever since he found out I liked his sister), she comes up to him to say something. And another time I was in the library and from the corner of my eyes it looks like she was looking in my direction. The problem is that i don't want to go up to her cause i don't want to embarrass myself again, man. The rest of the year last year she didn't act this way. BTW I don't have any classes with her. A lot of her brothers friends said to me "Oh he is going to kick your A** if he found out." but look what happened.





BQ1 IMPORTANT: Last year, before I asked her out, she was all nice to me and said hi (like waved her hand at me very big) to me everytime she saw me. She didn't do it to no other guy. Why?



BQ2: and why do you think her older bro has been acting cool to me ever since he found out that I like his sis (That was before I asked her out)?

BQ3: what she said to me when I asked her out, is it considered rejection?Girls... Is She is playing games with me? Advice?
Maybe when you asked her out she really wasn't looking for anybody...but maybe you asking her out took a toll on how she perceives you now. Girls function in weird ways, she may be reconsidering your offer. The only way you'll ever know is if you ask her. You say you don't want to embarrass yourself again, but wouldn't it be worth it if she said yes? It's been a year already so it wouldn't hurt to try again, especially if you still like her. Best of luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment