Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good ideas for a 13 year old girls bday party?

Ok so for my bday im inviting my 2 closest freinds to sleepover and have a "spa night". The thing is that I had that theme last year and invited 3 different girls and stayed in a hotel room. but thats the theme my friends want this year. What r some games or really cool things we could go do to make it fun for all of us?Good ideas for a 13 year old girls bday party?
CoD or FIFA sesh?Good ideas for a 13 year old girls bday party?
Hello, I am also thirteen :)

Get lots of snacks like popcorn, candy, chips, hot coco, maybe with whip cream...yum!聽Also movies! Like聽

鈥ot Chick

鈥he's the man

鈥ean Girls

and so much more,

You can watch the movie while painting your nails or putting on a mask, that's what I did.

Next you can talk about guys or something :)

鈥ou can put some music and dance like crazy.聽



If you don't want to do the spa idea again maybe you could go to the mall.聽

Like, have a 聽scavenger hunt that's 聽what my friend did, it was really fun. It said something thing like sing a song to a random person, and take a picture.

Or try on a whole alfit and and take a picture.

-But the thing is it was like six people- :0聽

just an idea,

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment