Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This guy...does he like me or is he just playing games?

There is this guy that i am in LOVE with but i am pretty good at pretending im not really interested and just want to be friends. The main reason i act like this is because i have heard from a few people and seen how he tries to act with me that he is kind of a player...when i asked him why people were telling me this, he admitted that it was probably because he likes to flirt and he's a bit of a tease.

He has asked me out three times over the past two months and i keep saying no but i don't want him to stop liking me so i keep going to school looking pretty lol.

he has all these nicknames for me like shaina girl and baby girl etc. and i always catch him looking at me and smiling at me all the time.

he texts me every once in a while and i always text him back but i never out of the blue text him cuz he just answers with yeah or okay my love lol..

i like it but i can't help thinking that he's just trying to get some...i'm a virgin and have never had a boyfriend so obviously it hurts to think that he just wants me for sex and im still trying to figure out if he's telling the truth when he says im a cool girl and he would never do anything i wasn't comfortable with.

in the two months we've known each other, we've had one good conversation. and since that day it's just been little convos here and there on the pool deck and through text.



i had two deaths in my family last week (i didn't really know them too well) so i asked him if he would cover my lifeguard shift cuz he's one too and he was glad to help me out...and he text me later on "i know we don't talk much but just know i'm always here for you to talk to even if you just need a shoulder....please keep me updated about your family"



ugghhh!!!

does it sound like he's interested in me?

i don't get it...or

Should i just get over this guy?



please help me...it seems like i can trust him but what do you think?





thanks!!

p.s.

(i'm a lifeguard and he's on the swim team)This guy...does he like me or is he just playing games?
It sounds like this guy is probably a charmer, and there's a reason people have told you he's a player, he's pretty much admitted it to you himself. It also sounds like your instincts about this are pretty good, you wouldn't have turned hit down 3 times otherwise! If he really cares about you his actions and behavior would show you that. He'd seek you out regularly, he'd want to talk to and text you, he'd try to spend time w/you, your feelings would be important to him. Look at the people around you who are in caring relationships... is that how he is when he's around you?



He doesn't sound like a bad guy, just someone who probably isn't looking for anything serious right now.



If you do decide to go out w/him I'd suggest setting an absolute specific amount of time before you'll have sex w/him, at least 3 months, and make sure he's fully aware of how you feel about that. I waited until I was in love before having sex for the 1st time and although I was later than most of my friends I had a better experience and better memories than most of them. Believe me, you won't regret waiting until it's right.



Good luck, and I'm sorry for your losses.
he lykz u and sounds lyk a good friend. if u dnt take a chance ull never kno.This guy...does he like me or is he just playing games?
if you know he's a player, then stay away..

If a duck is a duck...guess what? It's a duck!
sounds like a player...i wouldnt let him make you his shortieThis guy...does he like me or is he just playing games?
ouch... your in a bad situation....



hmmm. I don't know him of course so i wouldn't know for sure...

but if hes asked you out 3 times in two months... it seems like hes interested in you.



but i wouldn't know for sure.



coming from a boy i wouldn't ask a girl out 3 times in two months and still be great friends.... and then not be interested in her.



i think he likes you!



good luck :)





btw it seems like he's a great friend. and it seems like he'd be trying too hard if he didn't want you genuinely.
say yes the next time he asks u out and see how it goes. it may seem like he is playing games right now because he is doing so much to get your attention. the last part about him being there for you shows hes a good guy so just go for it dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment