Wednesday, February 15, 2012

When is that E3 game system coming out?

I am a major gamer dork! I love XBOX 360 and Nintendo DS and Wii along with others. In my spare time I really like playing fighting games and guitar hero games. I heard about this new E3 game system type thing coming out and I can't wait. I looked it up and it looks REALLY cool! And for all of you out there who think I'm a dork, shut up! I'm a gamer girl, and I'm proud of it! Back to the question: can anyone give me any information on this E3 thing? I really appreciate it! Thank you and have a great day!When is that E3 game system coming out?
XBOX 360 Kinnect - Sometime in October or November of 2010 (the systems now are compatible with the technology



Wii - ... I think you meant 3DS, some time in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment