Saturday, February 18, 2012

Girls opinion needed: do you think it's weird or cool if a guy is 28 & still a virgin?

I'm a decent looking guy in my late 20s, I have a great sense of humor, I'm incredibly nice, I play guitar in a rock/punk band, I'm always up for learning/experiencing new things, I have my own one bedroom apartment and a good government job. The problem is I was an incredibly shy kid growing up in a small town, so getting the courage to ask girls on dates was out of the question which means I didn't experience the basics of dating and learning how to talk to girls like other teenaged kids did. In my early 20s, I moved to the big city for college and after making some friends and maturing I started feeling more comfortable meeting new people. But now I will be turning 29 next month and even though I'm feeling overall a lot less shy, I still freeze up around girls I'm attracted to, and I either say something embarassing and stupid, or I turn almost mute because I can't think of anything cool, witty or interesting to say at all, which leads to long, awkward silences that I've become very used to in my life by now. Although I have been on some cool adventures and had some fun experiences in the past, basically my daily life consists of going to work, coming home at night, then playing video games and watching Bluray movies, so I don't feel like any girls would find me worthwhile or interesting. I don't go to clubs because there's incredibly long lines plus a cover charge to get in, the drinks are expensive, I don't like dancing, it's too dark to see and too loud to have a conversation. I would be very grateful for any comments, opinions or advice to help me out.Girls opinion needed: do you think it's weird or cool if a guy is 28 %26amp; still a virgin?
i think its a good thing. that means you have no diseases which would be one good reason why a girl should want you. some girls are looking for a certain type of guy. when you go up to a girl just be cute and sweet. when you get the conversation started and there is that awkward silence that hits just tell her youre sorry that youre alittle shy and it will make you more comfortable knowing that she knows and she should start talking. talk about where you grew up about your life and ask her about hers. find out what you have in common and it should get better afterwards. tell her shes pretty,beautiful and that what shes wearing looks stunning on her. i wouldnt recommend going to clubs or bars to look for a women unless you want a loud drunk who does anyone she gets with or possibly has an std or does drugs.Girls opinion needed: do you think it's weird or cool if a guy is 28 %26amp; still a virgin?
I think its cool personally I wish I was still a virgin. Not everyone likes clubs. Me and my bf dont like going to clubs. Yes drinks are over priced at clubs. Well I think you need to get out to more social events instead of being a workaholic and playing video games. Try to get out to a social event at least once a weekend. You need to get out and meet some women. A woman isnt going to magically fall out of the sky. Do you know any friends or family members who might know a nice girl who would be a potential good match for you? Maybe they could introduce you to a nice girl. You need to get over your social awkwardness so you dont freak out when you talk to girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment