Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tired of being inferior. Any way to lose my virginity? (Adult/18+ question)?

I am a 20 year old guy and have never had a gf, my first kiss or any sex. This really makes me feel inferior to my friends, some of whom are so cool that they got laid in high school. Not only that but I am an atheist so I really have no excuse for being a virgin at this age so basically I am quite the loser. I'm also kind of a nerdy guy but nerdy gamer girls tend to be incognito gamers so I don't even know where to start with meeting any of those since my college doesn't have an anime or gaming club of any sort. So, exactly how do I go about cashing my V card so I no longer have to be in such a low tier?



Btw, none of this wait until marriage stuff. I'm an atheistTired of being inferior. Any way to lose my virginity? (Adult/18+ question)?
You may be able to meet others who are interested in anime at anime conventions. Look for ones nearby, then see in what forums they are discussed... and look in those forums for other anime con announcements.



And morality does not require a belief in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment