Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does he like ME? please try?

Okay, so I play xbox with this guy and Yeah I've talked to this guy for like 2 days straight and then 2 days later he posts on his profile, I like gamer chicks. So i was like hey that's cool! And then about a week later, (I've only talked to him like 3 times since then) and he posts on his profile "I Have a crush on a gamer girl... :o" and so I was like OMG that's me! but then when I was looking through his friends list, he has 4 other girls on his list.... So yeah what should I do? What if that's me? I mean that would be really cool, but what if it wasn't, cause then I would look like I liked him and I don't want that impression... because of recent relationships. Thanks in advance.Does he like ME? please try?
well do you no him or just no him from x box. well if you just no him from x box dont even try long distance relation ship's are hard.



do mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment