Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are some good party ideas for teenager girls?

I don't know what to do for my party!! I cant think of any cool games...I know were going to eat, watch a movie, and...I dont know what else to do that teenagers would like to do. thanks!What are some good party ideas for teenager girls?
Here are some good games to play, if you need some instructions they are on my website.

Play twister

Spin the bottle

Murder mystery party

Who am I

You could turn the lights out and watch some really SCAREY movies

Colour them your party, a bright neon colour, every-one has to wear something that colour

Get all your mates to bring a picture of when they were a baby, can you guess who is who

Let me know if you need anymore ideasWhat are some good party ideas for teenager girls?
umm talk, play truth or dare, play would you rather, bake something, take pictures, gossip, manis pedis %26amp; facials, play wii or wahtever..

No comments:

Post a Comment