Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cool Usernames For Video Games!?

Hello Guys And Girls! i just resently became an official Mod/GM for Infinity Ward and they been asking me if i have a cool username i would like to use for fourms and such. I can think of anything cool :(

But a while ago i new some awsome GM's for i diffrent game and there usernames where "Chillaura" "RubyEclipse" Now those are awsome names and i would love to have one very close to those. If you guys could help me that would be great im been thinking and thinking and i just cant come up with anything... So ya. Thanks hope you guys are better at this then me :3Cool Usernames For Video Games!?
ViciousDump



SergeantSwag



I Just (so when you kill someone it'll say i just killed you)Cool Usernames For Video Games!?
Captin Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment