Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Have I Lost My Game with the Girls?

Idk whats been going on with me lately. But lately ive been struggling getting with girls. No im not gay. Yes I have tons of friends. Im cool with everyone. I have friends that are girls like everybody. Im in ski club...blah blah.





anyways. when I was younger people used to say I was not that cute (like when i was 13) Now girls are calling me hot and stuff. saying how much I grew and changed and im going to be even hotter as I grow. (Im 15 now turning 16)



Ok like when I was younger I wasnt much in style but girls would talk to me when I was like 13. When I was late 14,and when I just turned 15. They would like just crawl for me (im not trying to brag)



I am in style like crazy and now there are some girls out there are like woah,and talk to me and w/e but im not really interested in them.



***But I swear there are less girls are talking to me than ever****

I mean like there are some girls still talking to me now but idk.



some girls tell me now (not trying to brag) that im so hott that they don't know what to say or even talk lol



I really don't think im THAT hott. but idk. I just need some tips and advice would be nice.





PS: I swear this is like a curse, everytime I try and get far with a girl and ask them out. it seem like me or her just lose intrest in each other. or the fact i dont know what to do.



yes i did have girlfriends before.



thnaks guys.Have I Lost My Game with the Girls?
Because your cocky and arrogant.



You were "ugly" when you were 13 and when you became "good looking" at first you probably had positive confidence that the girls liked, once the girls started to come around im assuming you became extremely full of yourself and now they think your a joke.







"im not cocky at all. trust me



people tell me im the nicest guy around."



hahaha does anyone else sense the irony in this?
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • disneymovieclub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment