Saturday, February 18, 2012

Met this pretty cool girl last night, please help me out?

im a 20 year old guy and i was at this get together last night. there were about 8 ppl there.



i met the most beautiful girl i had ever seen there. we talked for a little. i was sitting on a chair and she came and sat right next to me. i asked her if i had a facebook and gave her my phone so she could find herself from my account.



she did it. then we were playing a game at the end of the night in a circular table and i sat right across from her. we made eye contact about 10-15 times, each time for like a couple seconds. we're friends on fb now, but i dont have her phone number or anything.



what do you think she thinks of me? and what should i do in this situation? thanks for the help :)Met this pretty cool girl last night, please help me out?
I think she may be interested in you, Perhaps she is waiting for you to make a move.

On FB chat to her, send her a private message,find out what she is into, musik, movies, bowling, sports and ask her out, at the same time offer your contact details as well as ask for hers.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment