Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Girl playing games with me, i am really confused, what should i do ?

... Warning: long post, bad grammer and spelling, wrote in haste ...



Heres a short breakdown of my relationship with this girl currently:



1st date: a lot of flirting, she was really interested in me, would laugh at my jokes, went really well, hug at end of date



2nd date: we were holding hands and cuddling by end of date



3rd date: we hung out for the entire day, by end of the date, we kissed/makeout, and she asked if I like her and vice versa, we both said we liked each other ...



... okay, so here is where things went downhill

... so then few days later she had to go summer holiday to visit her family, so I dropped her off at airport and she was gone for 3 full months

... during the 3 months, we kept in contact about once or twice a week through online chat and everything seems fine, we talk about the things we would do when she comes back



The moment she came back from her holiday, everything about her changed ... its like, she pulled a 360 degrees on me.



Post Holiday:



1st hangout: she wanted to see me the next day to hang out (this was after she just landed) ... so we hang out but not really a date , because the entire time I was just running errands with her, fixing her phone and stuff like that, she agreed to do something after the errands, but last minute, she said she was tired and stressed out since she had lots of do after coming back ... so i was cool with that and that was it



2nd hangout: so she called me to go out for dinner that day, after dinner, she said she wanted to go sleep early from now on and rejected my offer to do something afterwards , it was really early that day and I know she is usually a night owl ... so this is when I thought something must be up, I got pretty upset, but eventually i thought maybe I was overreacting



3rd hangout: The day before this meeting, she agreed to hangout with me, I asked her to go out to an amusement park with me, she did not give me a definite answer ... but I assumed we were going to do this activity this day ... so i picked her up, we went for a quick snack, and then she ditched me, said she wanted to go home to do some stuff. At this point, I was really mad ... so I just dropped her off , didn't talk to her for a week. She did txt me the next day saying she felt bad about what happen. After more than a week of no contact, she randomly txt me. So the next morning I call her and I asked about what happen that time, why did she ditch me like that, asked her if she is playing games with me, and whether we are still good or not ... she apologized about what happened that day, said she didn't know I planned something to do, said she is not playing games with me, and that we are hanging out casually ...



4th hangout: so we agreed to meet that night, again she rejected one of my events as she was going with her friends the next day instead ... but we talked, felt some chemistry again ...



5th hangout: she rejected to go with me to swimming, instead she opted to go by herself instead.



At night , watched a movie, made my move by offering my hand at end of movie, got rejected or she didn't notice ... again, no chemistry anymore ... end of date, she invited me to hangout with her and a friend (girl) to go to that event she rejected me earlier ... not sure if this is a trap or not



....

So basically after she came back from holiday, every plan that I made was rejected or revised to fit her instead ... so I am confused whether she is playing with me or just not interested anymore ... now my feelings are mixed, I am not sure if I like her as much anymore ... should I just forget about her and move onGirl playing games with me, i am really confused, what should i do ?
This girl is crazy! You can't just cater and tailor everything to what she wants! Obviously she is not interested in YOU and what you want to do. Get over her, and find someone that appreciates you. Best of luck.Girl playing games with me, i am really confused, what should i do ?
If you want to know why not just ask her.Girl playing games with me, i am really confused, what should i do ?
Ok this could either go 2 ways:



1. She is playing you and seeing how long til you break and how long she can keep doing it and getting away with it. I suggest you ask to meet up with her, make her wait abit then msg her and say something came up and you cant make it anymore. Do it and see how she reacts.



2. She went overseas, met people and realised she isnt ready for anything and doesnt know how to tell you.



Im currently overseas and i was seeing this girl before i left and then came her, met some girls, did stuff with them and then told her and i ended it.



Honestly though, talk to her, tell her she is acting different and if it keeps happening, just take off, you seem like a good kid and dont need to be screweed around
Here's what happened: During the 3 months she was away she lost her virginity or had some major sexual experience with some guy who's much older and more experienced, and is no longer interested. This happened to me once. It sucked. sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment