Saturday, February 18, 2012

Need cool ideas for invitations and more for a birthday party i want to invite my crush to!?

Well.. i was gonna have this party. We are just going to hang around. Like my basement has pinball, pool, bubble hockey, air hockey, yeah you name it... so i am not really worried about what we'll do.. got this really fun present opening idea... but i want to invite my crush. I want a cool invatation idea so it doesn't look lame and over all just things to make my party and me look cool.... the girls are staying over, so it's just while the guys are there that i am worried. I also don't want any ideas like spin the bottle, or games like that cause me and my friends aren't really into that, plus our basement floor lets sound through easily, so my mom is able to hear whats going on.Need cool ideas for invitations and more for a birthday party i want to invite my crush to!?
Here's my advice.

1) When you send out invite make it and invite thing only. They have to have the invitation to get in. Otherwise other people can show up and crash the party.

2) Ask your parents if it is okay to hire a local DJ. Make it a dance party type thing. (And then if your crush can't dance then you can sit out and talk to him while the rest of the party goes on)

3) To prevent a Spin-the-Bottle and 7 minutes in Heaven type of party keep your guest occupied. The reason people like to do things like that is because they are bored. So don't make the party boring!

-Lindsay :)Need cool ideas for invitations and more for a birthday party i want to invite my crush to!?
http://www.personalizedpartyinvites.com/鈥?/a> is a good place to design birthday party invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment