Sunday, February 12, 2012

Need Cool/clean party games for a 13 yo's party...?

My daughter is having her 13th birthday party on Saturday night after trick or treat....mixed boys and girls.. more girls than boys.. and the girls will stay over, the boys will NOT.... but I need some fun games. Nothing lame, and it has to be clean.... parents asked me just to make sure Mom or Dad would be home even...I'm a mom, but I'm not stupid!Need Cool/clean party games for a 13 yo's party...?
Murder in the dark, Cake Walk (use cupcakes and eliminate winners at end of each round), Musical Chairs (use scary music like Michael Jackson's "Thriller"), and Costume Contests are all games I've played at parties when I was a teen.

Also split kids up into groups giving them poster board and candy to make a birthday card with. The winner group gets a prize-like a bag of candy.Need Cool/clean party games for a 13 yo's party...?
I think TV Charades can be fun.Need Cool/clean party games for a 13 yo's party...?
a game caled 12:00 midnight...the b-day girl counts in th corner like 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00......all the ay to 12:00 and then say MIDNIGHT everyone at the party (not the b-day girl) hides under there blanket/sleeping bag and hides the b-day girl toches a sleeping bag and says graveyard wake up! the person hiding says something and the b-day girl has to guess who it is...........e-mail me if your not sure what a said
i am 12 and wut me and my friends often play is trick or treat in the dark. you have to designate some rooms that r off limits sometimes (it depends on how big the house is) an then you have 1 person (sometimes we partner up cuz nobody wants to be in a strange house by themselves) count adn the others hide. if i were u i would quitly walk aroound into all of the rooms just to make sure no1 is doing anything inappropriate. best of luck!
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • death certificates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment