Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do libra men play mind games & hurt you intentionally?

I have been talking to this libra for 6 months, at the begining it just seemed like he wanted to f*** me, %26amp; as time progressed he got to know me more and started saying I was a "cool" girl. We have the best sexual chemistry but we have not done anything yet. Im a virgin. Recently he has told me that we have a good connection, Im important to him, He likes me, %26amp; he can see me and him in the future together but when the time is right, I said what if there is never a right time %26amp; he said there will be or I wouldnt waste my time. The problem is he has a girlfriend and I met him a month before him and his girl got back together (but he still continued to talk to me) ... I asked him if he was playing me and he said no I havent even f***** you yet %26amp; he said whats the point of that ? I dont need to play with girls to have sex with them ? I tell them the deal and if they dont like it then its cool they can go. He also told me not to trust him and that he doesnt trust anyone and that he is a dog. As the relationship progresses he has been very blunt and honest with me which is a good thing but I still dont know if he is playing me or not. I asked him how do I know what you are saying is real if you say dont trust you ? %26amp; he said you dont know, you have to stick around and find out ? Do you think he would actually take my virginity and play me ? He know care deeply about him, like him A LOT %26amp; want there to be an "us" ... Please help me I'm so confused =(Do libra men play mind games %26amp; hurt you intentionally?
This isn't a Libra thing, this is a dude not wanting to settle down thing. Guys of all signs are like this; it has nothing to do with him being a Libra.



Kick him to the curb and save yourself future headaches.
Horoscopes are so amazing to me, they really show how everything is connected. I use it all the time to analyze people, especially girls lol. I use this site to enter in their details and get a very in depth view of whoever I want.



http://295efdtmwawd7-79ssy4px7m2n.hop.clickbank.net/Do libra men play mind games %26amp; hurt you intentionally?
Sweet heart you don't want a guy like this because since this is what he is going to do......have sex with you and then not call again.



Actual love is an action word.....and from what he has done it shows he loves he gf more than he loves you.



Don't waste your time with him.
I'm a leo... Libra is supposed to be my "heart match" btw...



Anyways, I dated a few libra men and they treated me like royalty (which I love btw. :p ) and eventually I broke up with them when the relationship settled too much..



Anyways, no, libra men are not players. They're very easy to control, tbh. /:



Whats his venus sign? Thats what is more important in your case. He sounds like a sagitarius or gem' venus...Do libra men play mind games %26amp; hurt you intentionally?
I'm not looking at the sign. He already has a gf and he's had an on and off reltshp with her. Oh that guy is sooooo faithful to his gf -___-, imagine how much respect hed have for you if you're ever his gf! Confront him about what you see. And go from there, because he can't argue his way out of the facts he's committed.
Yes, a Libra man can play mind games like nobody's business, and in an afflicted chart, such a man would swing back and forth between mean-spirited comments and loving words, driving you crazy with the old game of "He loves me, he loves me not."

This guy is playing you, otherwise he wouldn't be keeping you as a girlfriend on the side.

You'd have his whole heart if he loved you.

It is entirely possible to be madly in love with a person who is not worthy of your love, and he doesn't sound worthy.
i am libran , and we are the most misunderstood to be really polite and well mannered.. coz thats what we are from outside to people.. inside we are highly jealous, selfish, stubborn, haters who can destroy anything in their way..
as far as love is concerned, we are exactly what the user HARBINGURR has mentioned.. :D

and its not beacuse we want to be like that, that we are like that.. its just that we are naturally so..
secondly, not all librans are that way.. mostly these are "librans with scorpio rising" who tend to be the way HARBINGURR mentioned..
Decide yourself after reading the following....





Libra - The Narcissist

Librans work hard to keep lovers coming and going. At first they will give you constant attention until you are completely involved but soon the demands of keeping up the love affair will become too much for them and you will become part of the background. Librans will never relinquish their lovers completely, for they may be needed again. The primary function of a lover is to amuse, satisfy, admire, and exalt Libra, and if you are easily won, the excitement is blunted. If Libra is rejected, he becomes completely demoralized; he cannot believe that anyone could weary of him, though he does nothing to deserve love. Yet even when sorrowful, Libra will immediately seek to dispel the blow by filling the environment with new people - or will revive his original charm until you surrender. In failure, he is without pride, and nothing will compel him to look within himself for any failing. Librans are very competitive and will often scheme to humiliate their loved ones. It is a shock to learn that Libra can be spiteful, for he seems so blandly unaware of his offenses to others. Librans have a fascination with sex and require a great deal of stimulation to become aroused. The sexual act itself can be a nuisance and though all sorts of methods may be employed to arouse and be aroused, there is often little personal interest or involvement. Because Libras gives so little real emotional commitment to a lover, it is not surprising that they like to talk about their affairs. By comparing and weighing the attitudes of themselves and their lovers, they can remain uninvolved and even dissipate whatever interest they may have had in the loved one. Libra likes orderly endings to love affairs. This is to their advantage because, they may need to call on the deserted lover at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment