Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does he like me?? (guys and girls)?

Ok so I go to school with this guy, he is a grade above me but that doesn't really matter. I think he is really cute and funny, and he has many female friends who seem to think the same. I don't think any of them like him but I haven't known him personally for more than a few months.

We started texting and one night after a football game he texted me and we talked for awhile. He admitted he thought I was cute and when I asked him if he let me win an argument because of that he said "Well I wasn't being sarcastic." We said goodnight and joked that "maybe" we would talk tomorrow.

That next afternoon he texted me "So Im assuming you were waiting for me to text you." And we talked for awhile. But after a bit he said something along the lines of, it sounds like you are thinking I like you. And I was like nahh but he is like, Well so far all I have concluded is that you are nice cool girl and that is it, so far. And all I said was, that is all I would want you to conclude right now.

We also were talking about ourselves and he was asking about me and I said that if he made an effort he would find out a whole bunch of interesting things about me and he said "Dang. an effort... :p lol"

We were in class together yesterday and I was tapping my hand and he kept pushing it off the table and smiling everytime I put it back on the table.

Im wondering whether he just wants to be friends or he is looking to see if it should turn into something more.

HELP???Does he like me?? (guys and girls)?
Maybe I think so.
  • google chrome extensions
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment