Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cool psn names for girls? need some opinions please?

Im getting a new ps3 slim on friday as my old one is ready to die, only reads a few of my old games, but none of my newer ones like dead island, mw3 etc...Anyway Im going make a new psn, im not sure what to pick so far I have these so tell me what yall think :P pyscho_kitten or purpl3_goddess or beauty_vengeance or sweet_revenge or ruthl3ss_chick ?

Im getting a new ps3 slim on friday as my old one is ready to die, only reads a few of my old games, but none of my newer ones like dead island, mw3 etc...Anyway Im going make a new psn, im not sure what to pick so far I have these so tell me what yall think :P pyscho_kitten or purpl3_goddess or beauty_vengeance or sweet_revenge or ruthl3ss_chick ?Cool psn names for girls? need some opinions please?
I've only been on here for 5 minutes and I've seen at least 3 of the same question... Just use whatever you prefer, and you're best checking which are available first anyway.Cool psn names for girls? need some opinions please?
sweet_revenge sounds good. You should

make an account with no numbers, XxXX, w31rd letters either because it looks lame and uncreative.



My suggestion is to make your psn now because hundreds are made constanty that your choice could be taken. I have the link to make your psn account on pc on my profile in the About Me section.

No comments:

Post a Comment