Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i make a girl regret playing games with me?

A girl i meesed with played games with me but some say she really did love me and didnt want to open up to me because i was labeled a playa...she has a boyfriend but tells me she has feelings for me and also we been messing evenbefore she had a bf and she told me she wants to marry me even while she was dating her bf but the only thing is that she was planning to be with me when she moves here to america but recently i started to think she was playing me because one minute she say she wants to be with me and marry and then next she tells her bf she loves him. She also told me that she doesnt really love him and other guys can catch her eye but she said with me she will be serious....latley she's been ignoring my emails about the feelings i express towards her and i asked her to express her feelings and she ignores me...

so now i told her have a nice life and i also try making her jealous and now she's mad that i told her im moving on and she's hurt but yet acts like she's cool with itHow do i make a girl regret playing games with me?
Let her go, revenge is the fool's weapon! .. Or the girls' weapon hahahahahhahahhaha.. now seriously, girls usualy think like thatHow do i make a girl regret playing games with me?
ask to her to marry you.....but first do all the things you want to her....then say I think you and you boyfriend need each other.....but don't get her pregnant...and if she don't have citizenship she will marry you and bring her boyfriend and divorce you...so use her that wayHow do i make a girl regret playing games with me?
She is in us culture now , sex is daily rutine like food. Bf s are changed like clothes. fu** %26amp; forget.

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment