Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?

I asked her to hang out Friday night. We ended up walking for 2 hours in New York City at 10pm, on random streets. The whole time we were just going back and forth with the teasing.



Anyhow, we get along amazingly well. She's a really different girl too - no game playing at all! Except for one time when she immediately introduced herself to a passing hot guy and talked to him for 10 minutes while shooting me glances (I totally understand hahaha.) But she didn't go further and while we left, she almost completely ignored him. I thought that was the coolest thing.



It was not one of those "okay, lets have a dinner and a movie" dates. We just hung out for 3-4 hours and then grabbed some food. Didn't feel like a date at all. Seriously, the way we talked, it was like we were already girlfriend/boyfriend. None of this "will you call me again?" stuff. We've only known each other for 2 weeks!



But since this isn't the normal dating pace, how should I do this? I see her in class Monday - Do I hang out with her Monday night, or wait till next weekend? She seems waaaaaaaay too into me. She doesn't seem like a game-playing girl; If I go slow, she might lose interest - if I move too fast, again she might lose interest. In my case, what should I do? Obviously I'm not going to hang out with her every day before we're even official!This girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?
haha, kinda reminds me of my current boyfriend. He and I were basically close friends. He was in the same class as i was in, he made an excuse. He pretended to be dumb and asked me to tutor him. He came over almost everyday and he planted a kiss on me one day and now we've been together for about 3 1/2 years. I wish you luck (PLANT HER ONE!!)This girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?
hang out at school on monday..



dont go out on monday cuz its too early and can seem desperate..

not on the weekends too, too late..

maybe wednesday to friday?This girl is AMAZING!!! She is the first one to not play games with me. How would I keep her?
since you both seem to be moving at a faster pace than normal (like you said), than maybe moving too fast is an issue. if you really like her, then you wont want it to end fast. and moving too fast will only lead you to crash and burn. just be nice to her monday. friendly. friendly in a way that lets her know youre open to a relationship. but not creepy friendly. give her room to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment