Saturday, February 18, 2012

What do guys REALLY want in a girl?

I know you guys have been asked this before. But I just want to make it clear, I guess.

Do you really look for personality? Does body really matter? Are you okay with athletic girls? Do you guys like smart girls? Do you guys find in unattractive if a girl smokes? Do you think it's cool if a girl plays video games? ect. ect.



Help me out here! I want to know. Tell the truth. No B.S.



Please and thank youu! (:What do guys REALLY want in a girl?
Laid back, good personality, humor, not a btich, strong, good looking and yeah once again LAID BACK.



Thats what i think
Depending on the person every single one of those questions could be a Yes or a No. For me personally it would be a Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..What do guys REALLY want in a girl?
It varies on the guy. If a guy likes video games, he'll like a girl who likes them too. If a guy is athletic, he might want her to be athletic. If he's really smart, he'll like a girl who's smart. Personally i like well-rounded girls. Athletic but not to the extreme where she's the chick that benches 200+Ibs. Doesn't have to be the smartest girl in the world but at least at a level where we're generally on the same page. She doesn't have to look like a goddess or anything but i'd like her to still take care of herself.
look for someone who will have sex and make round-the-clock sandwiches. and no whinging either.What do guys REALLY want in a girl?
ohkey.. i try to get close to a girl who luks sumwhat pretty...then go for her personality ..if i think shes a goos person who i can trust..what she does in her interest becomes ohk or sumtimes i may find them awesome...im okay with athletic girls..with smart girls..with video gameing girls..id try to sway her out of smoking
I dont know but one of my friend is a guy and a lot of girls like him but he has not dated anyone who doesn't play any sports.
Guys look for body in girls they just meet, next is probably style (how well you pull it off and if were into it.) Then personality and hobbies. To give a personal example I'm an @ss man myself but some nice boobs are great, if she's got that kinky sort of feisty style and personality then you got a lot of my attention. If you can hold a conversation, have a similar sense of humor as me I'm probably gonna ask you out. If you smoke and play videogames then I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment