Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do i choose between all these girls that i like?

so i pretty much have 4 girls that i really like and im almost 100% that they all like me...im going to name some of the things that are good about them and some things that are bad.



girl 1:

good - this girl is in my photography class, she laughs at a lot of things that i say and she is very pretty, she seems like she wants to talk to me more and always seems to try to get close to me



bad - she seems shy but shes in the choir/drama group and so i think shes outgoing, but her click doesnt seem to be a lot like mine.

i know that she likes me by the way she always looks at me and trys to get close to me.



girl 2:

good - this girl is friends with girl #1, she also hangs out with us in photography class and she seems nice, we talk a lot and have a lot in common



bad - she doesnt seem to be as into me as girl #1, but we still get a long very good

like i said before, im getting mixed messages if she likes me or not



girl 3:

good - shes very pretty, shes in practically EVERY after school activity and is taking AP and honors classes and stuff, she also knows a lot of the people that are my best friends



bad - if i go for her, then im afraid that she wouldnt ever have time for me as a relationship and we wouldnt ever be able to hang out, like she would be too much into school...also when we hung out we didnt talk too much and she seemed very dull, but at our football game she came down to talk to me and tryed to stay next to me and talk to me.



im not sure if she likes me as a potential boyfriend, or if shes just trying to be friendly.



girl 4:

good - this girl is best friends with the girl who is dating one of my best friends, she is very outgoing which is great and she plays the same sport that i do which would be awesome,



bad - i dont find myself extremely attracted to her, like she is pretty and i could see myself with her, but i just dont find her extremely attractive,

i know that she likes me because 2 of my best friends told me she does.



so how do i chose between all these really cool girls and make the right decision for who would be best without ending up being a "player"?How do i choose between all these girls that i like?
hmm i think #1 because you seem the most interested in her and her also interested in you.... also if a girl seems shy it might not mean that she is a shy girl ya know, you could just be making her nervous :)

and because your making her nervous and she can't express how she feels through talking at this point because she is a little nervous she has been trying to show her affection physically by getting closer to you and such...

#4 sounds nice but you should never jump into something you don't feel strongly about...

hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment